New York Times Crossword September 30 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 30 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 30 2022) has a total of 70 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 30 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 70 clues in the September 30 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is EVE which contains 3 Characters.
- Ensler who created The Vagina Monologues is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SEXIESTMANALIVE which contains 15 Characters.
- People person? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 30 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z