New York Times Crossword May 16 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword May 16 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (May 16 2023) has a total of 74 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the May 16 2023 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 74 clues in the May 16 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ABS which contains 3 Characters.
- Ripped muscles is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DISCOMBOBULATED which contains 15 Characters.
- Flustered … even though 39-Across doesnt mean poised is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in May 16 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle are G,J,Q,V,X,Z