New York Times Crossword November 15 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword November 15 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 15 2023) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 15 2023 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the November 15 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is RED which contains 3 Characters.
- Half of an orange? is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is STAYINGPUTZ which contains 11 Characters.
- Obnoxious houseguest? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 15 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle are Q,X