New York Times Crossword September 16 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 16 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 16 2023) has a total of 65 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 16 2023 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 65 clues in the September 16 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is AHA which contains 3 Characters.
- Caught ya! is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is HERDMENTALITY which contains 13 Characters.
- Opposite of independent thinking is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 16 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,V,X,Z