New York Times Mini Crossword September 18 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Mini Crossword September 18 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 18 2023) has a total of 10 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 18 2023 New York Times Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 10 clues in the September 18 2023 New York Times Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SKI which contains 3 Characters.
- Glide on snow or water is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is AIOLI which contains 5 Characters.
- Garlicky mayonnaise is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 18 2023 New York Times Mini Crossword puzzle are B,C,D,G,H,J,Q,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z