New York Times Mini Crossword September 28 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Mini Crossword September 28 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 28 2023) has a total of 10 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 28 2023 New York Times Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 10 clues in the September 28 2023 New York Times Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BAE which contains 3 Characters.
- Romantic partner in 2010s slang is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SOUND which contains 5 Characters.
- Body of water that appropriately suggests homophones of 1-Across and 5-Down is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 28 2023 New York Times Mini Crossword puzzle are C,F,J,K,L,M,P,Q,V,W,X,Y,Z